Lemon essential oil is one of the most versatile oils and a favorite in many households for good reasons. It is an oil that is cold pressed from the lemon peel, where all the essence of the fruit hides. Not only does it smell yummy, it is a potent oil which can be used for so many things.
- Diffuse it to purify the air
- Inhale or diffuse to help uplift your mood
- Mix a few drops with distilled water in a spray bottle to clean surfaces sans chemicals. Bonus if you add white vinegar. Great on kitchen counters, where you dont want to contaminate your food with nasty chemicals.
- Use with olive oil to polish wooden furniture
- Remove the sticky gunk from glass bottles and jars
- Mix one drop per 150ml in a glass water bottle, or put one drop under your tongue to support metabolism, immunity, and healthy respiratory function *
*Make sure to only ingest oils which are meant for internal use. Read the label on your bottle.
What's your favorite way to use lemon oil? If you haven't tried the wonders of it yet, contact me so we can fix that :)